Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hot Chocolate

I love hot chocolate. I love it so much that I had briefly considered marrying it. I'm glad I didn't but I still love it: I am lactose intolerant, yet I will gladly drink a high-quality hot chocolate without my milk pills just to enjoy that smooth, slightly bitter chocolaty goodness. The weird thing is that chocolate's not even my favorite flavor. I think my favorite flavor is burrito. Hrm. I should think about that.

I remember trying to create a chocolate soda by mixing some cocoa powder in a Coke. I got a really bad stomachache after that. This reminds me that I need to write about a chocolate soda I found here (short version: it sucked).

What I'm really trying to say is that this article:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/12/23/DDQF1GQK90.DTL

makes me want to go to San Francisco right now. Except it's 2:09 am and I should be sleeping instead of blogging and writing emails about relationships.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your angry feedback here.